Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blessings

With the arrival of Spring I can't resist the opportunity to consider the many blessings God has bestowed upon me. These blessings are the elements that make up Bebe's World. My name is Robbie and for most of my life that is how I identified myself. That is until almost five years ago when my daughter Jennifer and her husband Chad handed me a "gift" in a ziploc bag. It was a white plastic object that resembled the adjustable measuring spoon that Pampered Chef sells. I was dumbfounded. Why would they be so excited about giving me an obviously used measuring spoon? I'm sure you've already guessed that they were handing me a positive pregnancy test (hench, the ziploc bag). That day marked the change of my identity from Robbie to Bebe. I thought that life after our daughters left home would be quiet and dull. Nothing could be further from the truth, and I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment